Our Sunday night ‘still hanging on to summer’ dinner 😉
Last Weekend I created this quick and easy recipe that can be whipped up in a minute with minimal effort. And let’s face it, I haven’t met anyone that could not use another 10 minutes recipe! That’s how simple this roasted salmon is to make, although it tastes and looks like you labored in the kitchen for a lot longer 😉 And who doesn’t like to get some easy earned praise?
- 2 pieces of salmon, about 3-4 oz each
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole coriander seeds, crushed in a mortar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika (sweet)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Crush the coriander seeds in a mortar or use a spice mill
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil and honey in a small bowl
- Add coriander, paprika, and salt, and stir well until incorporated
- brush the salmon fillets all over with the glaze and bake in the middle of the preheated oven at 400F for 10 minutes, or until opaque through, brushing tops one time at 7 minutes (10 minutes should be all it takes, unless you have an exceptionally fat pieces of fish)
You could use any extra glaze as seasoning for roasting red bell pepper slices alongside the salmon like we did here…
or just have the salmon with some grilled eggplant and hummus spread!