Not much words, just quick food 🙂
For those mornings, or lunch time, when there is not much time, but you are hugely HUNGRY, (or you will be hungry later if you don’t knock something out quickly and run), and there is no time to make a big production.
- a handful of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- a scant cup cooked kale with garlic
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1″x 3″ pc of cheese, (the size of a pack of gum) I think I used asiago, but anything that melts would work
- freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
How to make it happen
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet
- Scramble the egg with the egg whites and pour into the heated skillet.
- Add the cooked kale, the tomatoes and add the chopped cheese over top, cover with a lid and cook until the top of the eggs are set and the cheese is melted. (About 3 minutes)
- Grind some black pepper over your omelette and serve
Copyright © 2012 Simple Healthy Homemade. All rights reserved