First off, I feel the need to apologize for my complete and utter absence from this blog. Ever since I came back from Switzerland (after my Dad had to have emergency surgery)I have been a bit out of sync. My dad, thank god is doing much better, I am relieved to say, but somehow I just haven’t been able to get back and pick up where I left off. My cooking-and-writing-about-it Mojo has been sadly missing. Not that I didn’t cook, no, I just didn’t feel like ‘talking’ I guess. Here’s to hoping I’ll get back to the blogging a bit more soon.
Raspberry Muffins: Quick, easy and good 🙂
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup crème fraîche OR 1 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners, or grease well. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 380º F
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and sugar in a medium bowl
- Stir in crème fraîche and Raspberries.
- Fill muffin tins and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
Well here’s the other reason I have been busy: I had several of my lace knitting patterns published 🙂
Copyright © 2013 Simple Healthy Homemade. All rights reserved